Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Experience Of Growing Into More Consciousness

This I call Unity. See previous blogs.

Yesterday, lunching at the ‘Naked Baker’ in discussion with my partner, Claire, she said I was negative. In my mind she was the negative one. Then it clicked, two people attracted to each other have opposite ways to get unity consciousness. She was showing me hers. The learning was “that the gap between us signals the contracted viewpoints needing expansion’.

Our loving intimacy is able to express without anger. The perception click was realising that the gain of more expansion and therefore consciousness is far more important that who’s right or wrong.

After a half hour meditation this morning it felt like integration of yesterday and I kissed Claire for being a gift of loves expansion as we contract our way through lifes negativities. The knowledge of more consciousness, was another click of knowing.

Swimming this morning added more perceptions. I’d exercised my fitness through to the cellular expansion level. It feels like a deeper truth joins the body of my beliefs.

Experiencing the love story musical ‘Miss Saigon’ at the theatre last night my mind wandered to my understanding of the love that grows out of womb with every cell reproducing a combination of mother/father. This keeps growing our body all of our life, with the non sexual heart pulsing the way.

At the same time the libido is charging the body with “Do it my way” using ego, brain, sex, attraction and gender. This is the duality that brings through the negativity of opposite views.

It’s great going about my daily life, aware that whatever I’m doing is helping my evolution. Also being open to the many clicks of understanding anytime. The forces that rotate stars, fire, the earths volcanos and make the sun shine, I haven’t got a clue about. Yet this power is downloading as much as I can handle, which is currently providing a logic for me about “The Mystery of Love” within my understanding of consciousness.

The hearts cellular renewal ensures Love and Consciousness are half there with us all the time. The other half is there too, but wrapped in duality of gender, sex and ego opposites.

Plenty of downloaded power is stored and the crinkled wrappings of negativity are always ready for unwrapping. They are also expandable to increased consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment